Ljubljana Daily Photo

Monday, June 12, 2006

RedBull evil bastards


Yesterday was a Sunday, and if there's one thing that I like to do on a Sunday, it's spend the morning sleeping. Not least of all because my Saturday night didn't finish until about 5 in the morning!
So, imagine my anger and annoyance when I was woken at 10 o'clock to the buiding-shaking sound of loud cheesy disco music.
"What the fkucing hell is going on???"

It was the guys from RedBull hosting their annual SoapBox racing parade-thingy up on castle hill. Castle Hill is just outside my window!
So, I spent the whole day listening to the annoying bloke on the loudspeaker and the hundreds of people who had come from all around to enjoy the day in the sun. Did they not know that there was football on the telly????

It finished up around 8pm, and i was a happy man again.

I could't be arsed to take a stroll over there, as I was more interested in the world cup. But I did take a few pictures from my kitchen window. Here you go, above.

4 Comments:

At 1:05 am, Blogger MoonSoleil said...

Oh, I feel for you!
I really need my weekends to sleep forever, I never set an alarm clock then and usually get up in the afternoon... =)

 
At 6:09 pm, Blogger luggi said...

The nerve!

 
At 2:21 am, Blogger John said...

It's nice though, to think you live in a place other people want to visit. Just not so early!

 
At 7:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... compare tattoo removal methods Decks patios driveways lamont iowa Tranny trish and honey Pets dresses Jack black and jack nickleson Adult theater orgy Fat black woman super big booty fuck Bike rack for jeep Penis and abnormality and photograph Xbox harddrives wedding invitations paper blank handmade Orgasm jerks prozac Philadelphia interior decorators and designers colorado live web cam Sex on beach spring break Fre web cam chat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Consolidate Loans
Consolidate Loans Counter